- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
In the new dialogue promo from Rajkumar Hirani's PK, shows Anushka Sharma and Aamir Khan having a chit chat sitting at an eatery. Actor Aamir Khan is seen wearing some stickers on his cheeks and Aamir has a strange and funny reason for putting stickers on his face.
When PK actress Anushka Sharma asked Aamir Khan the reason behind putting stickers on both his cheeks, Aamir says that this is for his self defence.
Aamir further elaborated his idea to confused Anushka in his funny Bhojpuri accent saying, "Wu jaise deewar pe bhagwan ka photu lagate hai nah taki konu moote nahi, hum eeha lagatahu taki konu peete nahi (Like people put photos of god on walls so that no one urinates there, I put stickers on my face so that no one hits me)
With his mouth stuffed with paan, Aamir Khan's funny expression and Bhojpuri accent coupled with the funny dialogue from PK will certainly bring a giggle to your face.
The movie PK is set to release on December on December 19th. Now watch the dialogue promo here...