- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan's upcoming film PK has landed in trouble after the release of its first look. A Lawyer from Kanpur said that he was disappointed with the look of Aamir Khan on the poster of the film.
The Lawyer Manoj Kumar said, "When I received a copy of the newspaper I was shocked with the poster. Newspaper reaches crores of people, including children and the elderly." A case for Obscenity is filed under the section 292 of the IPC. The hearing of the case is scheduled to happen on August 7, 2014.
Aamir Khan is known for his unique promotional ideas but the actor looks over excited about his much awaited film. PK is a comedy drama film directed by Rajkumar Hirani. Which also stars actress Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput.
According to the reports, Aamir Khan will cover the 150 Km long distance between Mumbai and Pune by walking nude on the railway track. Reports also say that he will carry only two radio sets to cover some part of his body.
PK is scheduled to release on December 18, 2014.