- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
Aamir Khan who is not a fitness freak has decided to get in shape. The actor has gained some weight for his role in the upcoming film PK.
Sources close to the actor said, "After the release of that action film in December 2013, he decided to take a break and relax as he had been shooting continuously. And since Aamir doesn't do anything in moderation, including relaxing, he lost track of his exercise routine. As a result, for the past few months, he has not been putting in as many hours in the gym as he used to."
Aamir was seen flaunting his toned body in the films like Ghajini and Dhoom 3. However, the actor looked little plump in the film 3 idiots in which he played the role of a college student.
Aamir is not regular when it comes to hitting the gym, but the actor will shed some kilos after which he will reshoot some portions of the upcoming film PK.
Actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Anushka Sharma also star in the movie PK. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani the movie will hit theatres on 18 December 2014.