- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
While, several organisations demanded ban on Rajkumar Hirani's movie PK, the Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) thinks otherwise.
It has been reported that CBFC has decided not to make any cuts or changes in Aamir Khan's PK as the movie has already been released.
The film PK has been in controversy since the launch of its first poster and after the release of the film on December 19th, PK triggered more controversies concerning certain religious aspects.
Some fundamentalist organisations have alleged that the movie PK has certain scenes which hurt the religious sentiments and have also staged protests demanding ban on the film. However, CBFC thinks otherwise and has decided not to make any changes in the movie PK.
CBFC Chairperson, Leela Samson stated, "Every film may hurt religious sentiments of somebody or the other. We can't remove scenes unnecessarily because there is something called creative endeavour where people present things in their own way. We have already given certificate to PK and we can't remove anything now because it's already out for public viewing."
Earlier a petition was also filed at Supreme Court against the screening of Aamir Khan's PK to which the Court rejected the demand stating that "don't watch PK if you don't like it."