- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
This led to the media questioning the actor about how he plans to show the movie to Sanjay and if he plans to host a special screening of the movie for him. Much to our surprise Aamir is actually planning one.
He said, "I was talking about this with Raj Kumar Hirani... we have this thing in mind. We are planning to have a special screening for Sanjay but depending on the permission. We will try our best."
The actor was also questioned regarding the tussle over the movie release dates, to which he said, "I think we all actors, Salman (Khan), Hrithik (Roshan), Ajay (Devgn) don't release our films on the same date. We want each and every film to do well."
PK directed by Raj Kumar Hirani, also features Boman Irani and Sushant Singh Rajput among others. The leading lady of the film however is really excited about her role in the film, speaking on the matter, Anushka said, "I am extremely excited about this film and I have a new look in the film. I have been getting lots of compliments for the new hairstyle. People are liking it."
From when the posters of the film had released, PK movie has been on everybody's mind, on which Aamir Khan commented that content was the backbone of his new film and said, "Content is the backbone of 'pk'. But with this film, we have worked a lot on our posters."