- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Farhan Akhtar Makes His Telugu Singing Debut For Superstar Mahesh Babu!
- Shahrukh Khan's Don 3 To Have Farhan Akhtar Playing A Cop? Actor Slams All Rumours On Twitter!
- Shahrukh Khan & Farhan Akhtar's Don 3 Script Locked & Loaded?
Recent news about the 'Makdee' actress Shweta Basu Prasad was shocking. Though media and police were hell-bent in bringing the actress out in public eye, they hid all details about the so-called 'Businessmen' involved.
Is Bollywood also falling on the same track? Why is it filled with hypocrites? Why are the same actors and actresses who are so interested in playing the saviour character on-screen are all turning a blind eye towards Shweta Basu?
Aamir Khan, who is hosting a very popular Television show 'Satyamev Jayate' which discusses about the problems faced by women, is just not interested in even discussing anything closely related to the actress. How hypocritical can that be?
Rani Mukherjee, for that matter, has just finished her film Mardaani and even went on to promote her hubby's film going to places anybody wouldn't even dare to think. Is it just a promotional gimmick for her Mardaani? She talked about women empowerment and talked more on this issue prior to her Mardaani release.
However, in a recent press conference, Rani didn't want to even comment anything about the actress Shweta Basu when quizzed about her thoughts on this issue. Is she really interested to only thrash guys on-screen and talk about her film and turn a blind eye when it happens for real?
In fact, the so-called actors who are so interested to take it to their Twitter account to talk about anything that matters their concern are just not interested to even remotely express their support or concern.
Is this all to it? Bollywood is just a bunch of hypocrites who talk and do stuff only on-screen? Do they really think and support for the causes they are even part of willingly or everything is just another filmy drama like their movies?
I wonder! What's your take on this issue, readers? Think about it!