- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
Responding to a query, Aamir Khan disapproved tendency of some quarters of inflating box-office figures of a film.
"I think we should stop thinking about figures. Because if a creative person does a film keeping figures in mind, then the choice of films becomes narrow. A creative person should never think of numbers."
"We have been facing this for many years. I don't know why.. we have not been able to work as a unit. It is unfortunate. In every field, you see there are labour unions, there are press associations. A community, it remains together, benefits all. Hopefully, we will work towards that. I hear that producers are united in the South (Southern film industry)," he said.
Producer of PK, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, who had earlier teamed with Aamir in 3-Idiots, said that his company shares independent box office collections openly.
On the trend of remakes of south Indian films, Bollywood's 'perfectionist' said filmmakers from Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam film industries are coming up with some "unusual stuff".
He described ace Telugu director S S Rajamouli, who gave hits like Magadheera, Maryada Ramanna and Eega (Makkhi in Hindi), as a very talented director and said he would like to work with him, if there is an opportunity.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, PK also stars actors Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput and is slated to release on December 19.