- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan was having a workout when suddenly the actor suffered a muscle pull owing to pushing himself too much.
"I pushed myself too hard during a strenuous workout. I strained my muscle," said Aamir Khan.
Aamir always tries his best to achieve perfection in everything he does, however this time his urge for perfection proved a little painful.
Aamir's next film PK directed by Rajkumar Hirani requires the star to be in very good shape and so Aamir has been into regular workout.
However, we suggest Mr Perfectionist not to push himself too much in urge of perfection.
Moreover, it has been learnt that Aamir has undertaken a special diet routine by which he consumes some food in every two hours and undergoes heavy workout.
Aamir Khan's film PK is scheduled to release on December 18.