- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
Aamir Khan was said to be jobless after the release of PK movie on December 19th. The actor said that he was still looking at scripts but had not digned any project, so in 2015 we may not see him on the big screen.
Aamir Khan's fans were disheartened with this news but turns out the actor has finalised his next project. He is said to be essaying the role of a wrestler in his ext film tilted Dangal which in Hindi means wrestling competition.
According to Koimoi, an insider revealed, "He has muscled up and has been working towards achieving a broad-chest-and-big-muscles look. He has gone through an extensive training to achieve the kind of body and would have to work more to get the perfect wrestler."
Apparently even during the promotional tour of PK, Aamir apparently demanded a high tech gym in order to continue his workout. The actor spends over 2 hours on these tours to work out even on these tours. He even has a special trainer whose identity has not been revealed.
according to repoerts, director Nitesh Tiwari will be directing this film whose shooting will start next year, so going by that logic we may really not see Aamir on the big screen in 2015 since the shooting of the film will satrt only then.