- Aamir Khan's Unique Way To Promote Water Conservation Will Leave You All Proud!
- Mind-blowing! Aamir Khan To Play Lord Krishna In The 1000-Crore Film Mahabharata?
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Blackmail! Abhinay Deo Is Best At Making Dark Comedies: Bhushan Kumar
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Aamir Khan Reveals Why He Has Stopped Charging Fee, But Has A Share In Profits!
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
Aamir Khan always tries something unique to promote his movies. From setting bum chairs in malls to turning himself into a barber, Aamir tries different ways to promote his films.
So it is obvious that Aamir will promote his next movie, P.K. in a unique way. For the promotions of P.K. we will get to see talking standees which will be build up and kept in theatres. These talking standees will feature a picture of Aamir Khan. It will also have the voice installed in them. Once you go close to it, Aamir will talk to you.
The idea of talking standees was from none other than Aamir himself and his director, Rajkumar Hirani. "It is for the first time any Bollywood film will have a talking standee. It adds an interesting element to a static marketing tool," a spokesperson of the film said in a statement. Earlier, Aamir Khan turned into a barber to promote Ghajini which was a South remake. The movie was a blockbuster hit and also marked the debut of original Ghajini actress, Asin.
For 3 Idiots, Aamir set up the bum chairs outside theatres which looked nice and attracted attention of the youngsters as well. Now for P.K. we have the talking standees which will feature the voice of Mr. Perfectionist.
P.K. first poster was unveiled recently where Aamir Khan has posed nude. The movie also stars Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt and Sushant Singh Rajput.