- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan always tries something unique to promote his movies. From setting bum chairs in malls to turning himself into a barber, Aamir tries different ways to promote his films.
So it is obvious that Aamir will promote his next movie, P.K. in a unique way. For the promotions of P.K. we will get to see talking standees which will be build up and kept in theatres. These talking standees will feature a picture of Aamir Khan. It will also have the voice installed in them. Once you go close to it, Aamir will talk to you.
The idea of talking standees was from none other than Aamir himself and his director, Rajkumar Hirani. "It is for the first time any Bollywood film will have a talking standee. It adds an interesting element to a static marketing tool," a spokesperson of the film said in a statement. Earlier, Aamir Khan turned into a barber to promote Ghajini which was a South remake. The movie was a blockbuster hit and also marked the debut of original Ghajini actress, Asin.
For 3 Idiots, Aamir set up the bum chairs outside theatres which looked nice and attracted attention of the youngsters as well. Now for P.K. we have the talking standees which will feature the voice of Mr. Perfectionist.
P.K. first poster was unveiled recently where Aamir Khan has posed nude. The movie also stars Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt and Sushant Singh Rajput.