- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
Instead of greeting people in English or Hindi, Aamir has switched to a Bhojpuri lingo.
After learning the Bhojpuri lines and rattling them off for his Christmas release, PK, Aamir has been fluently conversing in the newly learnt language with everyone.
Aamir converses in Bhojpuri with his staff, kids, colleagues, friends and in fact, anyone who drops by to meet him. Aamir will order tea in Bhojpuri, suddenly break into the language in the middle of a conversation and will see people off with a ‘Phir milab'.
The actor learnt Bhojpuri properly for his film and he wants to continue speaking the language so that he can speak it as fluently as English or Hindi.
Aamir had earlier learnt Marathi and Swimming for one of his earlier films as well.