- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
Superstar Aamir Khan is extremely disturbed over the sexual assault on a young women in Delhi and has stressed upon high rate of conviction and formation of fast track courts to reduce the rape incidents.
It is really really unfortunate what has happened in Delhi. Each time I read something like this, my heart bleeds. It is really really sad. If we want the rate of incidents to come down then one of the important things we need to do is the high rate of conviction.
Right now the rate of conviction is so low, the process of justice takes so long. In the cases of crime against women or children, the first thing we have to do is to have fast track courts.
Aamir further demanded for sensitization towards law and order to curb the rape incidents and also prioritize the security of women and children.
The dice is loaded against the woman...whether it is dealing with the police, whether it is dealing with health services, whether it is dealing with justice system..There should be a certain sensitization of law and order, health services and the judiciary, where these cases are handled on a priority. We have to give top priority to the security of women and children.
A 25-year-old woman was allegedly raped by an Uber cab driver Dec 5 night after she took the cab around 9.30 p.m. from Vasant Vihar area in New Delhi.