- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
Aamir Khan is called Mr. Perfectionist and there are reasons for that. In a brain storming session, PK director Raj Kumar Hirani and actor Aamir Khan decided that the character of PK should be seen wearing worn or old clothes.
So, the director and the actor came up with the idea of sourcing Aamir's clothes from a different place this time.
For the first time ever, makers of PK picked up clothes from random people on streets of the places they shot at. For instance, while they shot in Rajasthan, they wanted Aamir to wear the authentic print of Rajasthan.
So the team got down on the streets and requested common men to give interesting shirts that they had worn in return for money or a new shirt.
Surprisingly the strangers were very supportive and happily gave their shirts to the team.
When the entire collection was displayed in front of Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan, they were very pleased with how different and quirky they all looked.