- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan who was in Madhya Pradesh for an event, committed a big blunder by blurting that he was happy to be in Bihar which evoked derisive laughter from all the journalists present.
That must have been the most embarrasing moment for Aamir for sure, we guess! Aamir was in MP to launch a health programme and this happened when he began interacting with the reporters.
He started off by saying, "Mujhe yahan Bihar aa kar badi khushi huee hai (I am very happy to have come here to Bihar)." This evoked derisive laughter from all the journalists present and Aamir Khan realising his mistake corrected himself by saying his mind was else where.
Later, he said that there are a lot of expectations from the new central government which need to be fulfilled. The actor also said that all people should cooperate with the new government at the Centre and help it reach its goal.
Aamir said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioned many things for the betterment of the nation, adding that he should be given time to prove himself. He also said that the number of rapes in Madhya Pradesh was high only because FIRs were filed in all these cases. It is well known that no FIRs were filed in several rape cases across the country, he said.
Even big actors have their share of embarrasing moment, so let's forgive Aamir Khan for his blunder!