- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- When Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Made Jackie Shroff Believe That He’s A Famous Star
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aaradhya Bachchan Takes Abhishek Bachchan By Surprise As He Returns To Office After Two Months!
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
Actor Abhishek Bachchan says he felt honoured when his wife Aishwarya Rai was felicitated by the Miss World Organisation at the 64th edition of the international beauty pageant for her commitment to "beauty with a purpose".
The latest Miss World contest took place in London on Sunday and Aishwarya took to the stage with her mother Vrinda Rai, Abhishek and their daughter Aaradhya to receive the honour.
"The Mrs. gets awarded by Miss World as their most successful and impactful Miss World. Honoured. She got the award, I got to hold Little A. I got the better deal," Abhishek posted on his Twitter page, along with a snapshot from the event.
Aishwarya had won the coveted title two decades ago -- the same year when Sushmita Sen went on to win the Miss Universe crown.
This year, India again failed to win the Miss World crown with Koyal Rana, India's representative at the event, only making it to the top 10. The crown went to Miss South Africa.
Aishwarya is making her comeback in Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa which is the biggest film for all her fans.