- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
There were reports that Jaya had allegedly called the Shahrukh Khan's film, in which Abhishek played a key role, nonsensical at an event. Both Amitabh Bachchan and SRK rubbished the story later.
Abhishek Bachchan said, "I think anybody who was present there, they know the truth. Now that the truth has come out, the people who blew it out of proportion are looking a bit foolish."
"Media has a duty to report responsibly as sensational can be very dangerous. It's an unfortunate situation and it could have been avoided," Abhishek added.
The 38-year-old actor's role in the Farah Khan-directed movie was appreciated by the audience and Abhishek says he was drawn by the simplicity and the innocence of the character.
"When I heard Nandu Bhede for the first time, I knew he was going to be very lovable. He is a unique character. There is an innocence about him which is very appealing. I really liked the childlike quality. It was a challenge to play Nandu and Vicky, who are poles apart," Abhishek said.