- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
Abhishek Bachchan has turned an alcoholic and tapori for his upcoming film Happy New Year. The actor have a double role in the film which is directed by Farah Khan.
Sources close to the actor said, "Abhishek plays a double role for the first time in his career. One of the two characters in the film is tapori and another is alcoholic. Abhishek has never done a double role nor has ever played an alcoholic."
Abhishek Bachchan was heard praising superstar Shahrukh Khan for helping him during the shooting of the film as both the actors are working together for the first time. Sources said, "Abhishek had two roles, Shahrukh was absolutely generous helping Abhishek out and providing him with all inputs needed to play the double role."
According to the reports, Shahrukh had advised Junior Bachchan to lose weight for his role of a tapori and an alcoholic.
Movie is scheduled to release on October 23, 2014.