- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aaradhya Bachchan Takes Abhishek Bachchan By Surprise As He Returns To Office After Two Months!
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Abhishek Bachchan Didn't Marry Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Her Beauty; Here's The Real Reason
- Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Flaunting Their Love: Unseen Pics From Initial Years Of Marriage
Actor Abhishek Bachchan is geared up for his next film which will be produced under his home production ABCL.
Sources close to the actor said that, Abhishek is now undergoing a rigorous session to shed few kilos for his untitled film. According to the reports, Abhishek was spotted wearing a wrist band which keeps a tab on his calories on daily basis.
The actor also confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I wear it every day. I have to look slimmer for my home production, which will begin in November."
The actor is being trained by well known fitness trainer Prashant Sawant. The trainer was quoted saying, "Abhishek has become more involved with fitness than he has ever been."
Few years back, Abhishek Bachchan put on nearly 10 kilos for the film Guru. The actor use to eat dozens of Rasgullas to put on the extra kilos.