- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
Young and talented actor Sidharth Malhotra, who played a loverboy in his last two releases Student of the Year and Hasee Toh Phasee, says he found it taxing and challenging to feature in an intense role in Ek Villain.
He reasons that he had no reference to the character in romantic thriller Ek Villain, in which his role is that of a man with grey shades.
"To do an action-oriented and intense film right after doing romance is far more taxing because real life references are not there," said Sidharth.
"Neither am I such a kind of person in real life nor do I know somebody with such personality. So, in that case, you have to work much harder, do homework as an actor, have to work on your look and this is what I have tried to do in the film," the actor asserted.
He hopes to do a range of films and characters post Ek Villain.
"Hopefully after Ek Villain I will get more films where I can do both positive and negative characters," added the 29-year-old, who turned to acting after being a successful model and working as an assistant director.