- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Actor Ajay Devgn feel that the actors should take the responsibility of the film which didn't work. Ajay said that filmmaking is a team work and no one alone is responsible for the success or failure of the movie. Recently, Ajay's director friend Sajid Khan was criticized by actors Saif Ali Khan and Bipasha Basu for the movie Humshakals.
Devgn, who will be seen next in the movie Singham Returns feels that instead of blaming the director for a film, the actors should think before signing the movie. Ajay was quoted saying, "The director gives maximum inputs. Sometimes he says, 'Trust me'. But somewhere it's your mistake too. If you felt the script wasn't right, then why did you do it?"
Ajay who worked with Sajid Khan in the movie Himmatwala said that his thoughts were different from the director while shooting the movie and feel that he was equally responsible for the failure of the movie.
Ajay Devgn will be seen romancing actress Kareena Kapoor in the film Singham Returns which will hit theatres on August 15, 2014.