- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Aditya Roy Kapur who is three film old in Bollywood as an actor makes candid confessions about himself, his films and his relationships. Aditya Roy is doing his next movie Fitoor along with Katrina Kaif.
Abhishek Kapoor directed Fitoor is all an adaptation to Charles Dicken's novel Great Expectations. Aditya Roy reprises the role of Pip. This young lad from Delhi likes to take things easy and doesn't mind the competition because he isn't interested in the race.
Aditya Roy says when quipped about his relationship with Shraddha, "We've been friends for two years but people are still writing about us. I'm amazed. I give so many interviews and talk about so many different things but at the end of the day there are just two headlines "Shraddha and I are friends" or "I'm single". I am bored of these things. I don't pay attention to it anymore. I have tried to clarify many times. But I guess people believe what they want to believe."
The actor also feels that he is not romantic. Asked why he feels so, he replies "According to the feedback I've received, I'm not romantic at all. I have to learn how to be so I guess. Gifting roses, being a lover boy and making cards is just not my thing. I can't show off in love. I have never done it for any girl."
Aditya who was in the industry in technical side became an actor through Mohit Suri's Aashiqui 2. Fitoor will be his next big project that he is counting on after Daawat-e-Ishq bombed!