- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Actress Parineeti Chopra recently expressed discontent at being addressed as 'bubbly actress' and she feels the word disrespectful.
Now, Parineeti's Daawat-E-Ishq co-actor Aditya Roy Kapur claimed that 'bubbly' is not the right word to describe her.
Parineeti recently said, "When people call me bubbly, I find it really strange. I have done four films and there was nothing similar between Hasee Toh Phasee, Ishaqzaade, Shuddh Desi Romance and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. You can call cold drinks and champagne bubbly but not a human being. You can call me colourful, enthusiastic, cheerful but certainly not bubbly."
Now, Parineeti's Daawat-E-Ishq co-star Aditya Roy Kapur came up in support of the former claiming that he does not find Parineeti as bubbly. When asked whether he finds Parineeti bubbly, Aditya clearly stated, "No, she is not bubbly." He also stated that people should respect Parineeti's views and thoughts.
Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra's upcoming film Daawat-E-Ishq is slated to release on September 19th.