- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Actress Parineeti Chopra recently expressed discontent at being addressed as 'bubbly actress' and she feels the word disrespectful.
Now, Parineeti's Daawat-E-Ishq co-actor Aditya Roy Kapur claimed that 'bubbly' is not the right word to describe her.
Parineeti recently said, "When people call me bubbly, I find it really strange. I have done four films and there was nothing similar between Hasee Toh Phasee, Ishaqzaade, Shuddh Desi Romance and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. You can call cold drinks and champagne bubbly but not a human being. You can call me colourful, enthusiastic, cheerful but certainly not bubbly."
Now, Parineeti's Daawat-E-Ishq co-star Aditya Roy Kapur came up in support of the former claiming that he does not find Parineeti as bubbly. When asked whether he finds Parineeti bubbly, Aditya clearly stated, "No, she is not bubbly." He also stated that people should respect Parineeti's views and thoughts.
Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra's upcoming film Daawat-E-Ishq is slated to release on September 19th.