- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- SHOCKER! Ranveer Singh's Girlfriend Left Him For Aditya Roy Kapur; INSIDE DETAILS
While, the movie Daawat-E-Ishq is set to release tomorrow, that is on September 12, Aditya and Parineeti ended the trip with a huge party at Chandigarh.
The team had a delicious start to the day at ‘Murthal' in Sonipat which is known as the Dhaba capital of India. People from all over come there to eat authentic Punjabi food. Aditya and Parineeti then left for Parineeti's house in Ambala.
Actress Parineeti Chopra finally went home after two years. They all received a grand dhol baja welcome with a lot of excitement and celebration. While Parineeti was really excited to meet her family, Aditya was mobbed in her house since there was no security inside.
Parineeti's aunts and cousins were thrilled to meet Aditya and they were constantly around him. Aditya interacted with Parineeti's family at length and he also clicked a lot of pictures with them.
Finally they got to eat home food after constantly eating out for so many days. The Daawat-E-Ishq stars were glad to eat the delicious home cooked food and they relished every bit of the meal.
After a hearty meal they left for Chandigarh. They had dinner at Pal Dhaba which is very famous for its authentic North India cuisine. Aditya and Parineeti thoroughly enjoyed their last meal of the food yatra.
Check slider to view some yummy and interesting pictures of Aditya visiting Parineeti's house and last day of 'Food Yatra'...
Aditya Roy Kapur-Parineeti Chopra
While, Aditya and Parineeti are having dinner at Pal Dhaba, the former having a chit chat with media about the food.
Aditya And Parineeti
Aditya and Parineeti reaches Pal Dhaba, the last destination of their Food Yatra.
Aditya At Parineeti's House
While Parineeti was really excited to meet her family, Aditya was mobbed in her house since there was no security inside.
Happy Parineeti With Her Family
Parineeti was very happy and excited to visit her house after a gap of two years.
Aditya-Parineeti Relishing On Delicacies
Both Aditya and Parineeti are big time foodaholics and they enjoyed every bit of the trip.
Parineeti Busy With Parathas
During the entire five-day promotional campaign of Daawat-E-Ishq, the two stars had variety of delicacies.
Aditya Ready To Have A Bite
This is the first of its kind where a film's promotion is done by having variety of food aross the nation. Thanks to Aditya and Parineeti's Daawat-E-Ishq.