- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Kashmir is known as the heaven on earth but Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif and the entire crew of Fitoor are apparently having a tough time on shoot.
It has been reported that the team of Fitoor has to start shooting at the break of dawn due to limited daylight hours and the chilling weather further makes the job hard.
As reported, Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif have been cutting their sleeping time short as the duo have to reach the shooting spot at 5 am everyday, for which they have to wake up at around 3.30 in the morning.
After a tiring whole day shoot amidst super low temperature with minimum breaks in between, Aditya and Katrina along with the crew of Fitoor have to repeat the same routine everyday.
Film making is indeed a tough job to do and the Fitoor couple, Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif are realising it well.