- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- SHOCKER! Ranveer Singh's Girlfriend Left Him For Aditya Roy Kapur; INSIDE DETAILS
- REVEALED! Not Aditya Roy Kapur But This Star Kid Was To Make His Bollywood Debut With Aashiqui 2
However, after stuffing themselves with the yummy food items, Aditya and Parineeti had to go through a 'not so pleasant' moment when the two stars got a call from nature.
Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra kick started day 3 of the Food Yatra, in promotion of their upcoming movie Daawat-E-Ishq, with breakfast at Mishthan Bhandar with a meal of authentic Rajasthani food. After breakfast Aditya and Parineeti hit the road, heading towards Fatehpur Sikri.
But on the way, Parineeti and Aditya got a call from nature and had to visit a public toilet. Moreover, they had to wait in a long line for their turn.
Parineeti's expression while waiting for her turn is hillarious as the actress apparently was finding it hard to ignore the nature's call.
This Food Yatra is first of its kind as a film promotion act and the two Daawat-E-Ishq stars were very excited about it.
Check slider to view interesting snaps of Aditya and Parineeti's Food Yatra...
That Long Queue
While, Aditya is waiting for his turn to respond to nature's call, Parineeti is seen in a funny pose.
Aditya and Parineeti then visited Fatehpur Sikri.
At Almighty's Abode
They took blessings at the holy shrine of the Sufi saint Salim Chishti.
Fans Of Aditya-Parineeti
There were a lot of fans who greeted the actors and we are sure they had a lovely experience there.
In Parineeti's Style
Once again they hit the road and this time Parineeti stopped the team for an entirely different reason. She saw a field and stopped to take some pictures there.
Parineeti Remembering DDLJ
It reminded her of the fields in Yash Chopra's films. She paid an ode to Yash Raj Films with lovely pictures of her in the lush field.
A Qawali Night
Lastly, Aditya and Parineeti enjoyed a Qawali evening.
Qawali With Beautiful View Of Taj Mahal
In the back drop of the beautiful Taj Mahal, there was a Qawali evening by music composer duo Sajid-Wajid, who flew down with their entire team especially for the event.