- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Aditya and Parineeti are busy with their upcoming film Daawat-e-Ishq and one interesting fact got revealed on the sets is that Aditya and Parineeti have a language of their own.
Aditya and Parineeti both like to use new English words that are not heard of before. It is not exactly a code language but English and Hindi, only spoken in a different way.
More like intellectuals with every sentence structured differently, the two used very big words for the simplest of things.
It was like a battle of new words between Aditya and Parineeti, to see whose vocabulary is more expansive and who speaks the language better. Both of them found it funny to see what kind of complicated words the other was using.
On one occasion Anupam Kher tried to join in but he was no match for them. He could not keep up with Aditya and Parineeti's verbal combat and contest.
Although the lead pair of Daawat-e-Ishq had great fun, only the two of them found their witty game amusing, while they puzzled the other members of the cast and crew.