- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Aditya and Parineeti will take a road trip from Mumbai to Chandigarh and on their way they will stop over to relish and cherish the various dishes.
The makers of Daawat-e-Ishq which revolves around food have spent over two months to plan the trip and zero down on extraordinary eating places.
Interestingly, the release date of Habib Faisal's directorial venture Daawat-e-Ishq, which has been produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF), was pushed to September 19 from September 5 to accommodate the 'food yatra'.
"Aditya Chopra has been planning and having closed door meetings for this idea. Everyone at YRF is very excited about it," said the film's spokesperson in a statement.
Well, that's truly an interesting way of film promotion.
The movie Daawat-e-Ishq will present Aditya and Parineeti together on-screen for the first time and the storyline has a very unusual plot.