- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Aditya and Parineeti will take a road trip from Mumbai to Chandigarh and on their way they will stop over to relish and cherish the various dishes.
The makers of Daawat-e-Ishq which revolves around food have spent over two months to plan the trip and zero down on extraordinary eating places.
Interestingly, the release date of Habib Faisal's directorial venture Daawat-e-Ishq, which has been produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF), was pushed to September 19 from September 5 to accommodate the 'food yatra'.
"Aditya Chopra has been planning and having closed door meetings for this idea. Everyone at YRF is very excited about it," said the film's spokesperson in a statement.
Well, that's truly an interesting way of film promotion.
The movie Daawat-e-Ishq will present Aditya and Parineeti together on-screen for the first time and the storyline has a very unusual plot.