- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Usually film promotions entail giving interviews, visiting malls and doing press conferences. But when the marketing team of Daawat-E-Ishq came up with the innovative idea of Food Yatra everyone was extremely excited about the idea but no one had thought how much fun they would have once they take road trip.
Aditya Roy Kapur has been often heard saying in last few days that "every film should have this kind of promotions". Even Parineeti Chopra is having so much fun. Usually promotions are tedious and she would always dread the usual promotions. However on this trip Parineeti has been shopping, enjoy meeting people and having fun. Both Aditya and Parineeti want to come back and thank Aditya Chopra for coming up with this fun way to promote Daawat-E-Ishq.
Food Trip has got overwhelming response where all they have visited, with people in thousands gathering to see Aditya and Parineeti and interact with them. Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra have already travelled 1800 kms by road passing Surat, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Agra.