- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
The wedding celebrations of Arpita Khan with businessman Aayush Sharma began at the Taj Falaknuma palace. The celebrations kicked off with the 'baraat' at 4.30 p.m. in the heritage hotel located in the old city area.
The 'baraat' included horses and two bands, one from Delhi and one from Hyderabad. It was followed by the 'jaimala' and 'phere'. The party at night where Salman and his stepmother Helen will perform. Punjabi singers Mika and Yo Yo Honey Singh will also liven up the party.
The wedding rituals were performed as per Punjabi Hindu traditions. Salman's father Salim Khan, mother Salma, brothers Arbaaz, Sohail and other family members received the baraat.
Top stars from Bollywood and Tollywood, and businessmen were among the 250 guests invited for the wedding. It is still not very clear which stars are attending the wedding as a thick security blanket is around the hotel.
While police were managing the outer security ring, the actor's personal guards and others were keeping a tight vigil inside the hotel
Salman booked the entire 60-room hotel for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Seven folk artists from Rajasthan and many more from Mumbai were specially flown in for Tuesday night's party. Hundreds of Salman fans, including young girls, gathered outside the hotel to catch a glimpse of the stars.
The fans, including some from Mumbai, mobbed the vehicles entering the hotel. The menu for the party includes Deccani cuisine, especially Biryani and Haleem and double ka meetha.
The celebrations will conclude Wednesday with a farewell lunch.