- Ali Zafar Controversy: Aqsa Ali Says Harassment Charges Are FALSE, Claims It’s Personal Vendetta!
- Ali Zafar In Trouble! Another Woman Accuses Him Of Groping & Forcibly Kissing Her
- Ali Zafar Sexually Harassed Me Despite Knowing I Am A Mother Of Two Children: Meesha Shafi
- Fukrey Returns Teaser: The Jugaadu Boys Are Back & You Won't Stop Laughing At Their Crazy Antics!
- Ali Zafar Replaced By Tahir Bhasin In Dear Zindagi!
- Yash Raj Films To Launch Ali Zafar's Brother Danyal Zafar In Bollywood?
Ali made his Bollywood debut in 2010 with Tere Bin Laden revealed that it is his dream to make a Pakistani film and he will be soon heading back to his country to start the project.
"After 'Kill Dil', I will be going to Pakistan and will work on my dream project which will be a Pakistani film. It's my dream to make a Pakistani film," Ali said.
"Through this film, I want to show to the world what Pakistani films are all about. I will be writing, directing and acting in this film," he added.
Kill Dil, directed by Shaad Ali also features Govinda, Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra in the lead roles.
Ali is seen in a different role for the very first time, an attempt at being the next action hero.
"'Kill Dil' is an important film for me because I have been doing romantic films, but you will see me doing action in this film. I hope this film open doors for me and will be a turning point in my career," he said.
The film is all set to release this Friday, 21st November.