- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- Why It's Sheer Stupidity To Replace Kapil Sharma On Comedy Nights With Kapil!
- B-town Takes Ice Bucket Challenge Head-On
- Ajay Devgn To Make Marathi Film Debut With Vitti Dandu
- Hubby Ritesh Wishes Genelia With A Cute Pic!
- Wishing Genelia A Very Happy Birthday
Ritesh Deshmukh the suicide bomber. Yes, Ritesh will essay the role of a suicide bomber in his upcoming film. The film titled Bangistan is a story of two boys who want to become suicide bomber. Actor Pulkit Smarat will also be seen with Ritesh Deshmukh.
Confirming the news Ritesh said, "Bangistan is a funny film. Comedy doesn't necessarily have to be light. It can be Bluff Master or Malamaal Weekly. It's about two guys who are aiming to be suicide bombers. One is Hindu the other is Muslim and they discover each other's religion through their journey."
Film is produced by actor-producer Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani of Excel Entertainment. Film will be directed by Karan Ayushmaan.
The film is a comedy one but it will have a satirical take on terrorism and other national issues. Film will be shot in Poland, Banaras and Ladakh. Shooting for the film will start from July this month.
Actor Ritesh Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat are the leading heros of the film, actress Jacqueline Fernandez is doing a cameo in the film.
The interesting part is that actress Jacqueline Fernandez came back from Poland few days ago as she was shooting for her film Kick. And now again she will fly to Poland for the shooting of Bangistan.