TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Ahana Deol, Hema Malini and Dharmendra's youngest daughter is all set to tie the knot with businessman Vaibhav Vora. While the Deol household is busy making arrangements for the big fat wedding on February 10, Hema Malini revealed that Ahana will continue to dance till she starts a family.
As all mothers, Hema Malini is sad to see her little daughter grow up and leave her house to settle with her husband and family. Though Ahana will now be residing in Delhi with her husband, Hema Malini is quite sure that they will keep meeting up for dance performances.
Speaking about her youngest son-in-law Vaibhav Vora, Hema said that she knew Vaibhav and his family for over three years now and was keen to get Ahana married to Vaibhav. She said that after Esha's wedding, Ahana met him about three times after which she walked up to Hema Malini and said, "Yes Mom, he is a nice guy and I would like to get married to him."
Hema Malini and Esha have worked hard on Ahana's wedding clothes and they have finally managed to complete. Hema said, "When Esha tied the knot, I brought a lot of things from down South. This time the shopping was done in Mumbai and Jaipur. Neeta Lulla has designed her mehendi ceremony ensemble and Manish Malhotra her wedding outfit.