- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- TRUTH IS OUT! Salman Khan's Reason For Being UNMARRIED Will Leave You SHELL-SHOCKED
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
She said in an open statement at a press conference on her birthday, "Besides Jazbaa, there are other scripts I have given the go ahead. I was wondering whether I should announce them today (her birthday), but with due respect to the director and producer, I shall do it with them in future. Other announcements I will do it with the directors I am going to work with. But it's an exciting and busy year ahead."
After she made this announcement rumours started to float about her films and who would star opposite her in them. Within a week we got to know that Karan Johar has signed her for his next directorial venture after Student Of The Year. There were speculations that Aamir Khan would be starring in them but now we have got to know that it is not Aamir but Ranbir Kapoor who will be starring in the film.
Not just him Anushka Sharma too is cast in this next project of Karan Johar.
Sources said, "Karan has signed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma for a film."
The source further added, "Aishwarya who is making a very strong comeback is going to play a very different kind of role in the film. The film is yet to be titled. KJo is very tight lipped about his new film, Karan will direct the film himself after Student of the Year."