TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was not focusing on Bollywood after giving birth to Aaradhya Bachchan, now is gearing up for a huge come back. As Aaradhya as grown to attend play school, Aishwarya, reportedly, is preparing for a come back, that too, through a Mani Ratnam film.
Mani Ratnam and his wife Suhasini shares a good rapport with Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan. It was through Mani Ratnam's film Iruvar, Aishwarya, the Miss World 1994, landed her film career. In the film, Aishwarya played a character that had the shades of Jayalalithaa, Tamil Nadu CM.
Mani Ratnam had worked with Aishwarya and her hubby, Abhishek in two films Guru and Raavan. While Guru made the producers happy, Raavan sank without a trace. Mani is said to have a great equation with the Bachchan Family. If the reports are right, Mani is planning to direct a film that focuses heavily on a strong woman, to be played by none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. We hear that Aishwarya is highly impressed with Mani's script.
Our sources say, "Aishwarya had great clarity in her priorities after being a mother and she was completely devoted to bringing up Aaradhya for two years. Aaradhya, now, has grown to attend the play school , which leads Aishwarya to think about her film career seriously."