- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
After giving breathtaking red carpet appearances at Cannes Film Festival 2014, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is in Glasgow, Scotland for the Commonwealth Games 2014. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was missing from the events of late. After Cannes glow, we really missed Aishwarya and guess what, the international diva is back with a bang!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who is the face for Longines was invited to the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games. She was seen at the VIP box and has interacted with other brand ambassadors and officials at the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked classy in a semi-formal look at the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. Ash went along with her daughter Aradhya Bachchan to attend the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games in Glasgow at the face of the watch brand, Longines.
Sometime back, her father-in-law Amitabh along with her hubby, Abhishek were in Brazil during the FIFA World Cup 2014 finals. Seems like the Bachchan family is showing interest in sports. While some of the family members are roaming and enjoying the fun, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy playing the role of a brand ambassador!