- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tuesday declared the 16th Mumbai Film Festival open, calling it a "honour" to be given the privilege.
"Kudos to the team and everybody who has made this happen. I knew what was going on and what it took to keep the flag going. I am experiencing the conviction, belief, faith they had to keep this festival going. I take such pride and such an honour to be standing here today and declaring 16th Mumbai Film festival open," Aishwarya told reporters after the opening ceremony.
Aishwarya, Helen and Catherine Deneuve were the guest of honour at the opening ceremony. Helen and Catherine were conferred lifetime achievement awards.
The 16th MAMI film festival will continue till October 21.