- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the beauty on earth has spread some joy and love on little ones when she celebrated her 20th year of clenching the Miss World title.
Along with her father Krishnaraj Rai, who also celebrated his 76th birthday, they celebrated the occasion with the children of a city hospital.
Aishwarya Rai the beauty damsel made history on the same day 20 years back. She got the world attention and then on there was no stopping her.
She is married into the most respected family in Bollywood and has a daughter of 3 year old with her hubby Abhishek Bachchan. Aishwarya also sponsored for 100 cleft lip surgeries in children.
A source close said, "Yes, Aishwarya has pledged her support by sponsoring surgeries of 100 children with cleft to mark the 20th anniversary of her winning the Miss World pageant."
Source also said, "On the eve of her fathers 76th birthday and her daughter's Aaradhya's 3rd birthday through her foundation 'The Aishwarya Rai Foundation' she will also be meeting around 50-60 children to celebrate the day."
Thus the actress spread some love and smiles across many faces. Look at the stunning actress who is going to make a comeback with Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa.