- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
It is believed that she might be performing some action sequences and high octave stunts in the film. Abhishek Bachchan also said recently that she will start shooting for the film at the end of this year.
From the time this project was announced by Sanjay Gupta, media and especially her fans are eargerly awaiting any news about the film.
The actress is making a comeback through this film after she gave birth to her daughter Aaradhya. Aishwarya Rai who inaugurated the 16th Mumbai Film Festival spoke at length to the media. However, she didn't budge to the question about her film Jazbaa.
Aishwarya was cheeky enough to shake her finger and say she will not talk about the project. Jazbaa for sure will make many heads turn when Aish makes her entry back into Bollywood.
As for her hubby dearest, Abhishek Bachchan will be seen in Happy New Year along with Shahrukh Khan, which will hit the theaters on October 24.