- Kapil Sharma’s New Show: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Were Never Scheduled To Shoot!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Ajay Devgn: You Have To Upgrade Yourself To Stay Relevant!
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Guess Who? This Bollywood Actress Is Donald Trump's Favourite
Actor Ajay Devgn believes in being muscular and fit rather than running after six-pack and eight-pack abs that other actors have flaunted in their films.
"For Action Jackson, the makers wanted me to sport a bulky body, which was very easy for me to achieve. I believe six-pack and eight-pack abs make you weak. They look nice, but they can make you physically weak. I believe you should be muscular and fit. I don't want to promote eight-pack abs," Ajay Devgn said.
Ajay Devgn, who's currently busy promoting his film Action Jackson, says there is no buffoonary in the film.
"Prabhudheva is a very good actor himself and there is no buffoonary comedy in the film, and his comic timing is great. I enjoyed working with him," he said.
Directed by Prabhudheva, Ajay Devgn's Action Jackson also features Sonakshi Sinha and is set to release on December 5th. Apart from action, Ajay Devgn will be seen doing some dance steps too in the movie.