- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Actor Ajay Devgn believes in being muscular and fit rather than running after six-pack and eight-pack abs that other actors have flaunted in their films.
"For Action Jackson, the makers wanted me to sport a bulky body, which was very easy for me to achieve. I believe six-pack and eight-pack abs make you weak. They look nice, but they can make you physically weak. I believe you should be muscular and fit. I don't want to promote eight-pack abs," Ajay Devgn said.
Ajay Devgn, who's currently busy promoting his film Action Jackson, says there is no buffoonary in the film.
"Prabhudheva is a very good actor himself and there is no buffoonary comedy in the film, and his comic timing is great. I enjoyed working with him," he said.
Directed by Prabhudheva, Ajay Devgn's Action Jackson also features Sonakshi Sinha and is set to release on December 5th. Apart from action, Ajay Devgn will be seen doing some dance steps too in the movie.