- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn says he is not just an action hero and feels comfortable doing romantic films too. "As an actor I feel comfortable doing romantic films also like action movies," Ajay, who arrived here to promote his latest film Action Jackson, told reporters last night.
When asked about being tagged as an 'action hero', specially after the release of the Singham film series, Ajay Devgn said, "I don't think so. I have acted in different types of films in my career. I consider myself lucky that I have got a chance to act in all kinds of films."
In this regard, the 45-year-old actor referred to his earlier movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Gangajal (2003), which were not purely action films.
To a question, Ajay Devgn said at present no screenplay of a romantic film has been brought to him, but in future if he comes across any good romantic story, he would definitely love to act in it. Action Jackson, directed by Prabhudeva, also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Yami Guatam.