- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Saddened over the demise of legendary actress Zohra Sehgal, actor Ajay Devgn said they were planning to cancel the trailer launch event of his upcoming film Singham Returns. The 102-year-old actress died of cardiac arrest yesterday in Delhi. "I do not know how to react and what to say on this. We were thinking to postpone the event today but it was too late," Ajay told reporters here at the trailer launch of Singham Returns today.
A Padma Vibhushan awardee, Sehgal was seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, which had Ajay Devgn in the lead. So the actor having worked with her in the past probably was not in mood to do the trailer launch today.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who was present at the same event, also expressed grief over the demise of Sehgal. "I am a great fan of Zohraji. She was a great artiste, a legend. My sister Karishma and Ranbir (cousin) had the opportunity to work with her, I missed out on that. May her soul rest in peace," Kareena said. Director Rohit Shetty said that one should remember Sehgal for the great life she lived.
While Kareena missed out on the opportunity to work with her, Karishma Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor have worked with her. In fact Ranbir Kapoor was the last to work with her in Saawariya.