- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
- Akshay Kumar's Gold's Trailer To Be Attached To Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- The New Still Of Akshay Kumar's Gold Evokes Patriotism Amongst The Audience!
- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Salman Khan Says Bobby Deol Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay Kumar; Reveals How Tables Turned For Them
The action-packed film Baby will be out next year. First look of the film is revealed. Akshay Kumar looks super cool with his moustache and his aviator coolers.
The look on Akshay Kumar's face is quite intense. Baby is directed by Neeraj Pandey . The lead actress of the film Baby is Taapsee Pannu. This film is said to have lots of heavy duty and high speed action sequences. It is filmed at varied locations abroad like Istanbul, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
Akshay Kumar filmed many high octane chases along the Bosphorus strait.
Akshay said, "The weather in Istanbul was beautiful and so was Nepal. Neeraj is a task-master but I enjoy working with him because his stories and titles always generate curiosity, the title of this very film for example."
Special Chabbis was a film which had this director-actor combo - Neeraj Pandey and Akshay Kumar. Special 26 was inspired by real-life heist posing as CBI officers. The film fared very well and going by this dynamic duo combo, Akshay Kumar and his Baby is all set to rock the box office next year.
Baby is slated to release in January 2015.