- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is very close to his two-years-old daughter and this can be judged by the nickname that the little girl gave to her daddy.
While, we all know Akshay is known by the name 'Akki', his daughter Nitara calls his dad as 'Akki beta'.
While, parents addressing their children as 'beta' or 'beti' is common, Akshay's daughter chose to change the trend and in turn she calls her father as 'Akki beta'.
Meanwhile, Akshay also expressed amazement at his daughter's cute gesture saying, "Had I called my dad by his name, I would be whacked."
Akshay Kumar has been far from his family since almost a month due to an outdoor shoot and his daughter was overwhelmed to see her daddy after the gap.
While, Akshay is more close to his daughter Nitara, his wife Twinkle apparently shares more bonding with their son Aarav. Though, Akshay generally has a tight schedule, he always tries to manage time for his family and especially kids.