- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is very close to his two-years-old daughter and this can be judged by the nickname that the little girl gave to her daddy.
While, we all know Akshay is known by the name 'Akki', his daughter Nitara calls his dad as 'Akki beta'.
While, parents addressing their children as 'beta' or 'beti' is common, Akshay's daughter chose to change the trend and in turn she calls her father as 'Akki beta'.
Meanwhile, Akshay also expressed amazement at his daughter's cute gesture saying, "Had I called my dad by his name, I would be whacked."
Akshay Kumar has been far from his family since almost a month due to an outdoor shoot and his daughter was overwhelmed to see her daddy after the gap.
While, Akshay is more close to his daughter Nitara, his wife Twinkle apparently shares more bonding with their son Aarav. Though, Akshay generally has a tight schedule, he always tries to manage time for his family and especially kids.