- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Salman Khan Says Bobby Deol Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay Kumar; Reveals How Tables Turned For Them
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Akshay Kumar: Need To Sensitise Young Boys About Menstruation, make Them Watch Pad Man
- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
While, PK actor Aamir Khan generally focusses on only one film in a year, Akshay Kumar does around three to four films in the same period.
Nevertheless, Akshay Kumar who was last seen in the movie Entertainment says that it is not difficult to do four films in a year and Akki justifies his words with some maths.
"I don't find difficulty. I work eight hours a day. I take maximum holidays in film industry and manage to do three-four films a year and release them," said Akshay.
He further added, "A film takes approximately 60 days, then for four films it takes 240 days. There are 365 days in a year, so there are 125 days remaining for holidays."
On the other side, Aamir Khan who will next be seen in the movie PK believes that the kind of movies he does requires one to dedicate full focus and so he is happy doing one film a year.
Well, we suppose everyone has his own ways of working and both Akshay and Aamir have well adapted their respective pattern of doing films.