- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar who himself is well-trained in martial arts is being trained by French traceur, martial arts expert and stuntman, Cyril Raffaelli for the movie Baby.
Akshay Kumar recently posted two pictures on Instagram in which the 'Khiladi' actor is seen being trained by the French action-man.Cyril happens to be a master of the a holistic training discipline called 'Parkour' which teaches one to cross obstacles by running, climbing, swinging, rolling and other bodily movements.
Akshay posted the pictures on Instagram from the sets of his upcoming movie Baby with a caption saying, "Guess Who?? On the sets of my next Thriller #Baby. This is my only hint. He's a God in my Parkour World :) (sic)."
Another posts reads, ":0) It is the Parkour Legend himself 'Cyril Raffaelli' (not Vin Diesel) This man has the most talented body imaginable! (sic)."
Well, Cyril is truly a master of the art and Akshay being trained under him, we can certainly expect some high-flying action from Akki in the film Baby.