- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Did Back To Back Films With Social Messages!
- Baahubali 2 (Tamil) Movie Review: A Masterpiece That Outshines Its Prequel!
Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha along with rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will attend the premiere of their forthcoming film Entertainment in London Aug 8.
The Wave World Kabaddi League (Wave WKL), the first international Kabaddi league, will host the premiere of the Tips Entertainment movie at Imax Cinema on the eve of the extravaganza's inauguration.
The event will also see the presence of actress Tamannaah Bhatia among other officials.
Entertainment is a Bollywood slapstick comedy film directed by debutant duo Sajid-Farhad and produced by Ramesh S. Taurani of Tips Industries Ltd and Jayantilal Gada. The movie is named after a Golden Retriever dog who plays a key character.
Excited about the international premiere of his new film, Akshay said in a statement, "My fans have always appreciated my comic characters. I am delighted to announce the premiere of my new comedy film 'Entertainment'.
"The movie has rib-tickling sense of humour and will surely make all fans come out smiling from the theatres. I am thankful to Wave WKL for hosting the premiere of the film. Also I urge all my fans to support my Kabaddi team Khalsa Warriors."
The Wave WKL officials are confident that "Akshay's magic will bind a spell on the audience and make both the movie and the Wave WKL a great success".
The sports extravaganza will start Aug 9 and will be held till Dec 13 during which various national and international Kabaddi players will be seen in action via eight franchises.