- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Akshay Kumar's starrer 'It's Entertainment' title has been changed to Entertainment. Farhad-Sajid decided to remove 'It's' from the current title of their directorial debut.
This change will be seen in all posters and trailers in a few days.
"Yes from the beginning, we just wanted to have a one word tittle and we are okay with Entertainment. the title was registered with some other production house but we got it on Wednesday. So I am happy that we have this title with us," says producer, Ramesh Taurani.
Co-producer of the film Jayantilal Gada was super confident of the movie collections crossing 100 crores.
He said, "The film's music has been topping the charts. Needless to mention, Akshay is the master of comedy that brings in the confidence about the super success of the film. Entertainment will not just earn Rs 100 crore but Rs 200 crore at the box-office."
Let's wait and watch Entertainment to know if it is truly Entertaining enough!