- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt will be seen in Shandaar opposite Shahid Kapoor. The film is going to be made by Vikas Bahl. Alia Bhatt is all geared up to do the film for Vikas Bahl. She feels he is very talented and excited to work with him.
Alia Bhatt said, "I am going to start shooting for Vikas Bahl's next film with Shahid. I'm very excited to work with Vikas. He is a great person to work with and I have admired his work. I have loved his 'Chillar Party' and 'Queen'. He's a very talented director."
While there have been rumours that filmmaker Karan Johar will be part of Shandaar, Alia said, "I am not part of the committee to confirm or deny that. Karan is a fantastic actor and that's all I can say."
Shandaar featuring Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor will be shot in an undisclosed part of England later this year. "I am very excited about this film. It's something I haven't done so far. I want to work with every major actor", Alia said.
Alia Bhatt is equally thrilled to work with Shahid Kapoor and says, "I'm a huge Shahid Kapoor fan. I must have been 11 years old when I went to see Shahid in Ishq Vishq at Gaiety-Galaxy. I've been a fan since then. He is a fabulous actor and from what I hear, a very supportive co-star."