- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
Alia Bhatt is basking in the success of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, the film may soon make it to the 100 crore club too. The actress seems quite happy on the professional front with back to back hits but on the personal front, things seem to be different.
Recently when the actress was questioned about her relationship status, Alia was quite up front about it and said, " I'm single. And that's the truth. If I weren't an actor, I'd tell everyone I'm seeing this person. Who would care? No one would write about it. The reason I don't talk about my relationship is if I was dating someone who I'm much in love with and if I were to break up with him and it got printed, I'd die. I'm sensitive. I'll not be able to take it. Also I'm not going to take speculation about my life. I'm not going to tell you how many times I went to the bathroom or what I did there. A relationship is that personal."
Media is obviously curious about her love life nevertheless and so when she was asked if she misses being in a relationship she said, "Right now, no. I'm annoyed with the word love. There's a reason why I'm annoyed. I'm happy being far from love."
On being quizzed if heart break was the reason she is saying such things, Alia replied saying, I've been heartbroken recently. That's why I'm talking about this insecure and depressed phase and about being lonely. But I can't say who did it and why."
It was quite bold of Alia to accept that she is currently in a heartbroken stage and we wish she finds her true love soon.