- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
- Alia Bhatt Adds Fuel To Her Affair Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor; Caught Blushing & Hiding Her Face
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt who is mostly seen as a 'bindass' girl in her films, has a big time phobia.
The young actress is afraid of sleeping in dark rooms and always makes sure that a dim light is glowing before going to bed.
However, Alia has a reason behind her fear which she attributes to her sister. Alia said that during her childhood, her sister used to lock her up inside a room which according to her gave birth to this phobia of darkness.
"I would keep crying to get out of the room. I think my fear for dark rooms began since then," said Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actress Alia.
Neverthelss, Alia who has earned huge success with back to back hit films recently has been trying to get rid of her phobia for dark rooms by sleeping inside a room without any dim light.
"I try to get over my phobia by sleeping without any light inside my room but I still sleep with a curtain slightly open," Alia added.
It is to be mentioned, Alia had a bad childhood for her apparently then disjointed family. Alia once said that her school mates used to make fun of her as her father Mahesh Bhatt had two wives.
Daughter of film-maker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan, Alia Bhatt has one sister Shaheen and two half-siblings Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt.